I am featuring an esthetician this month who is close to my heart.
Her name is Courtney and she is a fabulous skin expert. She works at a company in Fort Lauderdale, Revivify and specializes in medical grade skincare.
She is amazing at delivering a relaxing experience with clinical results.
Courtney has been a licensed esthetician for the last 12 years and is OBSESSED with all things skincare. Her treatment room will have you feeling so good. From start to finish, the knowledge, expertise, and professionalism is felt.
She offers incredible custom facials that are designed to give you the GLOW you want. She also offers the Hydrafacial system with boosters and the Keravive system for hair growth.
One of her favorite procedures is to rejuvenate the skin and scalp with PRP (platelet enriched plasma) though microneedling with the SkinPen.The SkinPen is an FDA approved device that provides treatment with little downtime. It is a perfect treatment for patients with a busy schedule.
Natural Recovery: SkinPen’s mechanical process is versatile and usable year-round.
Safe for all Skin Types: Clinically proven effective on all skin types, Fitzpatrick 1 – 6 (classifies the different skin types and shades).
Safe and Sound: The First FDA-cleared microneedling device on the market
Comfortable: A light numbing cream may be used to minimize discomfort
Revivify offers so many services including IV therapy, hormone replacement, injectables, and incredible medical facial services.
They are open from 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and 11am-3pm on Saturdays.
- Sleep on a clean pillowcase post procedure and change 2 times a week
- wipe phone down with alcohol daily or use a UV sanitizer
- Wash daily twice a day
- exfoliate 2 times a week
- find a good esthetician who can guide you on a custom journey for fabulous skin
- pro treatments once a month
- Anti Aging Gold standard= Vitamin C in the AM and Retinoic acid in PM
- Current favorites are Skin Better Alto and Alpha Ret
- Elta MD- broadspectrum sunscreen UVA and UVB protection
All the best,